Why Should I Join?
Dr. SETI ® On Tour!
Ask Dr. SETI ®
Words from our
Founder and our
Please visit our
Are We Alone?
It's a fundamental question, which has haunted humankind since first we realized that the points of light in the night sky are other suns. Today we have the technology to seek a definitive answer! The SETI League, Inc. is participatory science. Founded in 1994, we are the international grass-roots organization dedicated to privatizing the electromagnetic Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. Together, fifteen hundred members in five dozen countries on all seven continents are keeping alive the quest for our cosmic companions.
SETI is a science, not simply a screensaver!
So What's New? |
- Email Outage: We regret to inform our members and users that, due to persistent spam attacks, the SETI League email server has been disabled until further notice.
Our membership hotline, SETI Store, and various email discussion lists remain offline. You may reach our officers through their personal email addresses:
Thank you for your patience; we apologize for the inconvenience.
- SETI League Announces Annual Meeting
- Updated SETI League Leaflet (Portable Document Format)
Members Only |
The User Name and Password for this section of our website were updated on 1 March, 2014. The new access information has been provided by post to all SETI League members in good standing. If you have yet to do so, please renew your membership, or contact our Secretary/Treasurer via email to hwood50_at_aol_dot_com
At the January 2014 International Academy of Astronautics Summit in Washington DC, member Claudio Maccone presents his longstanding proposal for the FOCAL robotic space mission to exploit the Sun's gravitational focus.
||CL Maccone photo|
Event Horizon |
- March 14 - 16, 2014: Lunacon 2014, Rye Brook, NY.
- March 17 - 21, 2014: Search for Life Beyond the Solar System Tucson, AZ.
- March 20 - 21, 2014: 5th IAA Search for Life Signatures Symposium, Paris, France.
- March 22 - 23, 2014: Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers Western Conference, Owens Valley Radio Observatory, Bishop CA.
- March 29 - 30, 2014: LI-Con 1, Rockville Centre, NY.
|Click above to learn how we spend your generous contributions.|
Or, visit our fundraising partner for a painless way to help support The SETI League, Inc.
|Donate Now via PayPal:|| ||or via Network for Good:|| ||or via JustGive:|
This site down for weekly update Saturdays between 0000 and 0100 UTC